Named Accountable GP
Every patient is allocated a 'Named GP'. If you have repeat medication your repeat prescription slip will show your GP. We aim to ensure that any letters that you receive from the practice indicate your GP. All new patients and those over 75 will have been contacted to inform them of their named GP.
Any patients that do not know their GP are welcome to ask at reception when visiting or telephoning the practice
SMS/Text Messaging Service
The practice operates a free text messaging system to communicate with patients regarding their care. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Appointment booking confirmations
- Appointment reminders
- Invitations to your health reviews or tests
- Requests for you to complete pre-review health questionnaires
- Sharing information or advise about conditions or issues you have contacted us about
- Requesting information from you: For example, If our clinical team need you to send in a photograph of your medical issue or our administrative staff need more information to complete your referral
- Notifications of missed appointments
By providing us with contact details (including mobile phone number) you are consenting to receiving communications about your individual direct care. Please ensure you advise us of any changes to your contact details (telephone numbers, address, email address).
Patients can opt out of the text messaging service at any time by contacting us.